Sunday, October 7, 2012

Schedule

**Updated October 10th**
Starting Monday October 8th, 2012 The Losing It Blog will have the following schedule for posts. I am one for the cute so they all have names that go with the day of the week. 

Monday - Meal Plan Monday (our meals for the week, it may give you ideas)
 

Tuesday - Try It Tuesday (I love to use pintrest and trying new things. Here I will tell you what I tried and how it turned out)

Wednesday  -What's Cooking? (changed Oct 10th. Due to an overwhelming response about freezer cooking, I am changing Wednesday to highlight how I cook the way I do. Weight photos will be on Fridays as well as the fitness things)


Thursday - Three Boy Thursday ( Just what is going on in the life of a Stay At Home Mom of three boys)

Friday - Fitness Friday (Photos from a race, what I have been doing to get fit, just how things are going in that arena *added October 10th weight progress with weekly photos and stats)

Saturday - Smile Saturdays (Photos of what we did to spread positivity for the week, I want you to get ideas and get out there and be friendly and send a smile to everyone you pass. We need to combat the negativity from being anonymous in the computer age)

Sunday - Shopping Sunday ( I thought maybe you would want to see how I shop for the freezer and what weekly shopping trips look. I will even show you what I spent)

No comments:

Post a Comment