Saturday, June 9, 2012

Losing It Momma vs The Scale 6/9/2012

I weighed in at Weight Watchers on Friday June 8th, 2012 this week because I had a race on Saturday morning. Here are the stats:

Weight - 216.2  (up 1.2.)
Measurements:
Chest: 46.5 inches (no change)
Waist: 43 inches (down 1 inch)
Hips: 51 inches (no change)
Thigh: 24 inches (no change)
Arm: 13 inches (no change)


Well I have said before it is a week of gain and then a week of loss. This pattern is continuing.

I do have to confess I did something that I couldn't believe people would do. I weighed in on a scale and didn't like the number and "tested" the theory, got in a new line and tried a different scale. It was the same. I know logically it would be, Weight Watchers tests their scales on a regular basis to make sure they are accurate, but still I didn't want to accept that. In my defense the reason I didn't want to accept this was because of my home scale. Last week I weighed in at 217 at home and 20 minutes later at Weight Watchers it was 215. This week I weighed in at 213.5 at home and 20 minutes later at Weight Watchers it read 216.2. That is a HUGE difference between the week. I trust the Weight Watchers scales to be more correct than home since I am always tossing it in the closet and it has a few people using it through out the week. I still got my hopes up and was very crushed by the results.

Now I also know that every other week I will have a large loss and the other week a gain or maintain. Still I was hoping that I would buck the trend. I didn't.

Not going to let it get me down though. Tracking, hydrating and keeping up the movement will get me to the end of this race ahead. I just have to remember that as I pass those not so fun "mile markers".  

No comments:

Post a Comment