Monday, June 18, 2012

Losing It Momma vs The Scale 6/16/2012

Just a quick post about where we are this week

Weight - 213.4 (down 2.8lbs.)
Measurements:
Chest: 46 inches (down 1/2 inch)
Waist: 42.5 inches (down 1/2 inch)
Hips: 51 inches (no change)
Thigh: 23 inches (down an inch)
Arm: 13 inches (no change)


This week was a loss again for a total loss of 21.6 lbs. I won't have an official weigh in for a few weeks because I have races for the next few Saturdays. I will try to get in to weigh on the Weight Watcher scale on Friday but may not be able. As always each week we will have the measurements at least.


Oh and I am doing a 13 week challenge where I will attempt to work hard over the summer and lose a marathon. 26.2 lbs. That would put me right at my personal goal of 50 lbs gone from last year when I set foot on the Mackinaw Bridge. Check out runwithjess.com for the details before June 25th, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment