Saturday, July 21, 2012

Losing It Momma VS The Scale

I haven't been posting my weight for a few weeks because I have not been weighing in on the scale at Weight Watchers. Today I went to a meeting and was so happy to have lost 28.2 lbs since starting back in November. It has taken a long time to get to this point but it also too a long time to gain the 100 lbs. I am very happy with the loss and will continue doing what I am doing since I know it is for life not just the time it takes to lose the extra pounds.

Weight - 206.8 (down 3.4 lbs this week.)
Measurements: No change but my pants have been fitting lose, around size 18
Chest: 46 inches
Waist: 42.5 inches
Hips: 51 inches
Thigh: 23 inches
Arm: 13 inches

As for the food journal post - here it is:

 A busy day so the food choices aren't the prettiest BUT they are within points and I don't feel hungry or that I ate too much (with pizza on the menu I call that a SUPER DOOPER win, as Losing It Big would say). Here is the breakdown:

Breakfast:
English Muffin - 3 pts
1 TBSP of Peanut Butter 3 pts
Strawberries - 0 pts

Snack:
Snackwells 110 calorie pack of peanut butter covered pretzels -  3 pts

Lunch:
3 oz of leftover pork - 3 pts
2 taco sized tortillas - 4 pts
Spinach - 0 pts
1 cup of mixed fruit (strawberries and peaches) - 0 pts

Dinner:
2 slices of Pappa John's thin crust cheese pizza -12 pts
Cucumber slices - 0 pts

Snack:
Yoplait Boston Cream Pie Yogurt - 3 pts

Days total: 31 pts
Now since I have lost some more weight my points have gone down (that is a good thing!) so every day I now get 30 points. I earned 6 today by swimming and doing the 6th day of the prevention workout (speed ladder and legs). That means I still have 5 points for the day and I am keeping it that way.

The pizza was a challenge for me and was not suppose to be what was for dinner. I had on the menu to make homemade flatbread pizzas but the dough didn't set right and we were stuck. I just said we could get pizza because the Losing It Kids already knew we were having pizza at dinner and I didn't want to disappoint them. I had the points so I wasn't concerned about that. The issue I had is pizza is one of those trigger foods that I tend to let win. I will keep eating just because it tastes good and not listen when my stomach says "ENOUGH ALREADY!". I call this a huge win in my book because I had one slice on my plate, ate it and the cucumbers and thought about if I was still hungry. I had the points to get more but I didn't want to do it just because it was there. I determined I was still hungry and got a second slice. Before returning to eat the slice I packed it up because I knew 3 slices would be too much.

Also today was a busy day with Weight Watcher meeting, gym, farmers market, family coming over and just day to day activities. I really had to make sure I had a snack with me otherwise that large bag of caramel corn or Amish baked goodies at the market would be calling my name. I put the snack pretzels in my bag just in case and good thing too.

Now to get some sleep because race #11 is in the morning and with COLOR!! It is one of the two color runs I am doing this year and can't wait. I may just jump out of bed when 5am hits........um ok maybe not.

Losing It Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment